I doubt the DNA of those who do not believe in Lord Rama as an ancestor: Yogi

Uttar Pradesh, dated 4th August 2021, Wednesday

Yogi Adityanath, the CM of UP, says, "I don't think anyone in UP or any other state in the country would mind saying Jai Shri Ram." Ram was our ancestor and we should be proud of that. I doubt the DNA of those who do not believe so.

During one of the programs, Yogi Adityanath said, "I meet religious leaders of all religions from time to time and listen to their speeches attentively." Today, everyone in UP believes that there have been no riots in the last few years and if there are riots, both the parties suffer. If one party is safe, the other party will also be safe.

"Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, also respects Ram as its ancestor," Yogi said. There Muslims do Ramlila. We should be proud that Ram was our ancestor. If Indonesia is proud then why can't we. I doubt him who doesn't believe that and his DNA.

Comments