I don't remember when I met Sonia Gandhi, I haven't talked to Rahul Gandhi for 2 years: Kapil Sibal


New delhi date. Monday 16 August 2021

Senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal's Congress does not have a good relationship with the top leadership. The Congress leader has given this information in a recent revelation. Kapil Sibal was questioned about the tuning between Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. In response to which Sibal said OK but there is no real connection between us.

"I don't remember when I last met Sonia Gandhi," he said when asked about his meeting with the Congress leadership. At the same time, on the question of meeting Rahul Gandhi, Sibal said that he had met him recently but there had been no talk between us for almost two years.

Meanwhile, when Kapil asked Sibal whether Sonia Gandhi would strengthen the Congress. On this, Sibal said, "I pray to God that the day will come soon and he will hear the prayers of those who remember God with a sincere heart."

Comments