Afghanistan: Ashraf Ghani says I decided to leave the country to avoid rivers of blood


- The Taliban have conquered the sword and the gun and now they will be responsible for protecting the honor, wealth and self-respect of the countrymen.

New delhi date. Monday, August 16, 2021

The Taliban quickly took control of Afghanistan's provinces just days after the withdrawal of US troops. The Taliban have now taken over the whole of Afghanistan. Considering the danger, President Ashraf Ghani has also fled the country. He made his reaction public on social media.

"Today was a tough choice for me to face the armed Taliban who wanted to break into the palace or leave my beloved country Afghanistan," Ashraf Ghani said in a statement on social media. In the last 20 years, I have dedicated my life to defending Afghanistan.

Furthermore, to stop the rivers of blood flowing, I thought it was appropriate to leave the country. The Taliban have conquered the sword and the gun and now they will be responsible for protecting the honor, wealth and self-respect of the countrymen. History has never adopted such powers. It is imperative for the Taliban to reassure all peoples, nations, sisters and women in different fields of recognition and win the hearts of the people. He makes a clear plan together with the public. I will always serve my country.

Comments