Indian driver and his accomplices in UAE paid Rs. 20 crore jackpot


(PTI) Dubai, Ta. 4

A 6-year-old Indian man and his accomplices have hit a jackpot of Rs 50 crore (3 crore dirhams) in the UAE, according to media reports. According to media reports, Ranjit Somrajan of Kerala works as a driver in Abu Dhabi. He had been buying tickets for the last three years. As he stood in front of the mosque, he received the news of winning the jackpot.

"I never thought I would win the jackpot," Somraj added. I always thought I would get a second or third prize. However, this time the second prize was 20 lakh dirhams and the third prize was 10 lakh dirhams.

Congratulations are pouring in on Somrajan after receiving the news of winning a jackpot of Rs 50 crore and his phone is constantly busy. He said his life so far has been a struggle to get a well-paying job.

Somraj further said that he has been in the UAE since 2009. He further said that he has worked as a driver in Dubai Taxi and various other companies. Last year he worked as a driver cum salesman in a company but life became difficult for him as his salary was cut there. Somrajan will share this jackpot amount with 3 other colleagues.

Somraj further said that we live with 10 people. Other allies come from different countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh. They work in the hotel parking lot. We purchased Jackpot tickets under the Buy Two Get One free offer. Everyone spent 100 dirhams. The ticket was purchased in my name on June 3. I told my colleagues to keep trying their luck. I was sure that one day my luck would shine.


Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page