Give me a TV in jail to watch Euro Cup, I will be grateful for the rest of my life

Uttar Pradesh, dated 6 July 2021, Tuesday

Bahubali MLA Mukhtar Ansari, who is lodged in UP jail, has once again demanded TV facility in the jail.

Mukhtar Ansari demanded before the judge that a Euro Cup football tournament was currently underway and that a TV should be installed in my barracks to watch it.

During the hearing in the bogus ambulance case before the court, Mukhtar Ansari's lawyer told the court that TV facilities have been provided to prisoners across the state but Mukhtar Ansari's facility has been taken away. Ansari appealed to the court through his lawyer, saying, "I enjoy watching football and the Euro Cup is going on." If you give me a TV, I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life.

Police have filed a chargesheet in the case of registering IT from the bogus address of Bahubali MLA Mukhtar Ansari. Seven people, including Ansari, have been charged.

Comments