6 records in Guinness Book in the name of JNU's computer operator


(PTI) New delhi date. 20

Vinod Kumar Chaudhary, who works as a computer operator at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), holds two Guinness World Records. Chaudhary, 31, works as a computer operator at JNU's School of Environmental Sciences (SES).

Chaudhary set another world record in his name during the lockdown imposed by Corona last year. His last record is to touch the tennis ball with his hand a maximum of 205 times in one minute. In 2013, Chaudhary set a record for the fastest typing by the nose. He also holds the record for typing with his eyes closed and typing the fastest with a stick in his mouth.

Chaudhary runs a computer center for poor and handicapped children at his home and there are photos of records in his name on the walls of this computer center.

"I was already interested in speed," Chaudhary told reporters. As a child I was very interested in sports but due to some health problems I could not get ahead in sports. Then I started paying attention to the speed in the computer. In 2012, I set a new world record by typing 105 characters in 9.40 seconds with my nose.

Chaudhary further said that after I got the certificate for this record, I was inspired to make more records. Then I practiced more to increase the speed. In 2014, I made two more records. In 2012, he set another world record by typing all the alphabets in 3.21 seconds with his eyes closed. He then broke his own record and set a new record of 5.04 seconds.

Chaudhary, who has a post-graduate degree in sociology, set a new world record in 2015 by typing the alphabet in just 12.5 seconds. In 2012, he broke his own record by typing the letters of the alphabet in 12.5 seconds. In 2012, he broke the same record by typing the letters of the alphabet in 12.01 seconds.

In 2016, Chaudhary set a record for the fastest alphabet type with one finger. He typed the letters of the alphabet with one finger in just 2.5 seconds. "Like Sachin Tendulkar, my aim is to make 12 Guinness World Records," Chaudhary added.


Comments