White Americans want to enslave Indians, Kang's red blood after Twitter account suspended

New delhi date. May 4, 2021, Tuesday

Twitter has suspended actress Kangana's Twitter account for commenting on the Bengal violence. Kangana then expressed her indignation and discriminated against white Americans.

"Twitter has confirmed my point by suspending my account. From birth, white Americans think that brown people can be enslaved. They are the ones who want you to decide what to think and what to say and what to do." I also have other platforms that I can use to raise my voice, including movies.

"Thousands of people who are being tortured, enslaved and censored have not been freed from the disease even today. My account only after I uploaded a video on Twitter demanding presidential rule in Bengal," Kangana said. Has been suspended.

It may be mentioned that Kangana's tweet was considered provocative by some users. Following this, Twitter has put a ban on her.

Comments