'Didi can't live without you, made a mistake by joining BJP', writes former woman MLA to Mamata Banerjee


- TMC did not give Sonali assembly ticket this time so she expressed displeasure in front of TV channels

New delhi date. Sunday, May 23, 2021

Elections are over in West Bengal and Mamata Banerjee has become the Chief Minister once again with the return of Trinamool Congress. In the midst of all this, former MLA Sonali Guha, who left the TMC and joined the BJP during the elections, has written a letter to Mamata Banerjee. The letter said, "Just as a fish cannot live out of water, so I cannot live without you, Didi."

"I apologize to you for leaving the party," Sonali Guha, who left the TMC and joined the BJP, told Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. I can't live if you don't forgive me. Please allow me to return to the party so that I can spend the rest of my life in your care.

Sonali Guha said, "I am writing this with a broken heart. Being emotional, I made the wrong decision to join another party." Sonali has been an MLA four times and at one time she was considered personal to Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. But before the assembly elections, he took the reins of the BJP. The TMC did not give him a ticket for the Assembly elections this time so he left the party expressing his displeasure in front of TV channels and joined the BJP. He did not contest the elections but said he would work to strengthen the BJP organization.

Sonali said her decision to join the BJP was wrong and she is feeling it today. He always felt unwanted in the BJP. The BJP tried to use him and told him to defame Mamata Didi but he could not. According to Guha, he is also ready to meet Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to rejoin the TMC.

Comments