Canada: MP urinates naked in front of camera during online session of Parliament

New Delhi, 29 May 2021, Saturday

During an online meeting of Canadian MPs, an MP made the embarrassing gesture of peeing naked in front of a camera.

Earlier, the same MP was seen naked in another online sitting of Parliament. The MP's name is William Amos. "I inadvertently started urinating in front of the camera during the proceedings of Parliament last night. I am ashamed of my move and I am sorry for all those who were disturbed by this," he said. So I apologize unconditionally.

Opposition parties have stated they will not run in the by-elections, but will not be able to do so. This is the second time Amos has been seen naked in front of MPs. Even if Parliament is sitting online, there is no place for such transactions. PM Justin Trudeau's party has failed to create a safe environment for parliament to function.

MP Amos represents Quebec, Canada. Earlier in April, Amos was spotted without clothes during a session of parliament. Even then, Amos said I had made a mistake. I came home jogging and changing clothes while the camera was on by mistake. I apologize for this. This will not happen again.

However, within a month of giving such assurances, Amos has repeated his move.

Comments