The woman sought permission from the President to commit suicide with her 3 children, find out the reason


- Accused of beating her husband by demanding dowry at the behest of mother-in-law and Nand

New delhi date. Friday, April 2, 2021

A woman from Rajasthan has sought permission from the President to commit suicide. The woman had sought permission from the President to take her 3 children and commit suicide. According to the woman, her husband and in-laws are harassing her and that is why she has been forced to take this step.

The whole incident took place at Topadada in Patel Nagar, Ajmer. A woman with her three children reached the district collector's office and handed over a letter addressed to the president seeking permission to commit suicide. According to the victim, her in-laws threatened to evict her, including the children.

The woman's full name is Sonu Chauhan. "I was married on January 29, 2007," the woman wrote in a letter to the President. My husband wanted dowry by beating me up at the behest of mother-in-law and Nand. I endured many years of torture and persecution. I have finally been separated for the last 4 years with my 13 and 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son. My in-laws are bothering me here too. '

According to the victim, her husband fights every day and wants her to leave the house. He has been annoying for the last 14 years. He further wrote, 'Should I go to work, take care of my children, take care of the house or what? In these circumstances, I have no choice but to die. '


Comments