Knuckles Uncle Please send my dad home, heartfelt appeal from a five year old girl

New Delhi, April 6, 2021

There is a sense of mourning and outrage across the country after 22 people were killed in a clash between security forces and Naxalites in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh.

A jawan who went missing during the attack is in the custody of the Naxals. He has been identified as Rakeshwar Singh Manhas. The jawan is on duty in the CRPF. The Naxals say that we have not harmed the jawan yet.

However, Rakeshwar Singh's five-year-old daughter has made a heartfelt appeal to the Naxalites to send them back home. The five-year-old girl is heard saying, "I love my father very much, Naxal uncle, please send my father home."

Raghvi, a five-year-old girl, cried when she said this. Jawan Rakeshwar Singh last spoke to his wife five days ago. At that time, he told his wife, "I am going to the operation and I will come back and call." .Rakeshwar Singh's accomplice informed his wife that he was in the possession of Naxalites.

After that, Rakeshwar Singh's wife has also appealed to PM Modi to bring my husband back if he is safe. Bring my husband back in the same way you brought back the pilot congratulations.

Comments