Carry an oxygen cylinder and travel 1400 km to save a friend's life

New Delhi, April 28, 2021

People are going to any lengths to save the lives of their close ones and relatives in the Corona period. People are also paying thousands of rupees on the black market for remedivisors and oxygen cylinders.

Under such circumstances, a young man from Bokaro in Jharkhand traveled 1400 km in a car with an oxygen cylinder to save the life of his friend in Noida. Anyone who knows about this is praising the friendship of the two friends.

Devendra, who lives in Bokaro, came to know that his friend Ranjan Agarwal, who lives in Noida and works in an IT company, has a corona. He has been admitted to the hospital but oxygen could not be arranged. Were out.

However, it was not easy to arrange a cylinder even in Bokaro. However, he managed to get an empty cylinder and fill it with oxygen.

Devendra says, "I was stopped by the police at the Bihar and UP border but when I told them the reason for going to Noida, the police also let me go. Now my friend is in good condition. I will stay here till my friend is completely healed." Not done.

Comments