An example of humanity, Rosa broke to give plasma to a coronated woman

New Delhi, April 18, 2021

In the Corona era where millions of people are being harassed and even medical facilities are in a state of disrepair, some people's cases of humanity are being blown away.

In the case of Udaipur in Rajasthan, two women undergoing corona treatment at a city hospital needed plasma and their families reported the matter to an organization.

Although he fasted during the month of Ramadan, he broke his fast to donate plasma to save the lives of these two women. Aqeel then said, "There is no religion greater than humanity. If I had to donate, I rushed to the hospital. The doctors told me that I had decided to break my fast when I did not donate plasma on an empty stomach.

Akil is connected to a blood vessel for donating blood to the needy. It was this organization that contacted Akil for plasma.

Comments