Sir let me pass, otherwise my marriage will break up: Strange answers written by students in the answer book


New delhi date. 21. Sunday, March, 2021

Students like Thoth Nishaliya write in the answer book instead of the answers that even the teachers keep scratching their heads for two hours. The same has happened in Bihar. After the completion of Std. 12 examination, the examination of answer scripts has also been completed but it has come out that the students have written strange answers in the answer scripts.

In an answer book, the student wrote, "I am getting married on May 26 and if I fail, I don't know what will happen, so let me pass you with first class ..."

So one student wrote in the answer book that, I was not in good health so the answers were not written well, understand your daughter and give her good marks..I come from a very poor family ... I salute you

One of the students requested in the answer book, "Excuse me sir ... I am a very poor and helpless man ... I will fall at your feet if you say so but give me a mark sir

Evaluating teachers say that due to the lockdown, the study could not be done well as mentioned in many answer books and also wrote that the study could not be done due to infection of some corona.

Comments