Our minds are connected to each other, PM Modi's address to the Matua community in Bangladesh


Dhaka, Ta. 27. Saturday, March 2021

PM Modi is on a two-day visit to Bangladesh. The next day, he visited the Matua community temple in Orakandi, Bangladesh and paid obeisance.

Orakandi is the place where Harishchandra Thakur, the founder of the Matua community, was born. PM Modi said, "I have been waiting for this opportunity for many years. When I came to Bangladesh in 2015, I expressed my desire to visit here. It has been completed today." I remember when I visited the Matua community in West Bengal I found love like a member of the household.

PM Modi said, "On the occasion of Bangladesh National Day, I have brought love and wishes for you from 130 crore Indians. I wish you 50 years of Bangladesh's independence. The relationship between India and Bangladesh is mind to mind and people to people."

He said that India and Bangladesh also want to see the world move forward through their progress. Both countries want stability, love and peace in the world. The same education was imparted by Harish Chandra Devji, founder of Matua community. His successor in uniting Dalit and oppressed society. Guruchandra Thakurji has also been.

It may be mentioned that the PM has worshiped in this temple at a time when elections are being held in Bengal. The Matua community is of great importance as a vote bank in the elections in Bengal.

Comments