Mamata Banerjee said her tribe, Giriraj gave such an explosive answer

New Delhi, 30 March 2021 Tuesday

West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today revealed about her tribe. He showed his real gotra ‘Shandilya’. He said I visited a temple where the priest asked Maru Gotra, I said Maa, Mati, Manush. It reminds me of my Tripureshwari temple in Tripura, where the priest asked me my gotra and I said, Maa, Mati, Manush, actually I am Shandilya. Now the much-discussed BJP leader, Giriraj Singh, has responded. "I never needed to show my gotra, I just write," he said. But Mamata Banerjee is speaking out for fear of losing the election. Mamata Banerjee, now you tell me that the tribe of Rohingyas and infiltrators is also Shandilya.

Giriraj's stern reply

Union Minister and BJP leader Giriraj Singh targeted Mamata Banerjee for revealing her gotra. He said, "Mamata Didi has stated her gotra for fear of losing the election. Didi tell me that Shandilya is also a tribe of Rohingyas and intruders. She is now scared, which is why she sometimes attacks BJP workers like Shuvendu and sometimes uses Gotra. I never need to show Gotra, I just write. But Mamata Banerjee is speaking out for fear of losing the election. Their defeat is certain. '

Giriraj tweeted, "Those who settled Rohingyas for votes, stopped Durga / Kali worshipers, insulted Hindus, now descended on the Gotra for fear of defeat." "Shandilya Gotra" is dedicated to Sanatan and the nation, not for votes. Mamta Didi, now you have to know whether the tribe of Rohingya and infiltrators is also Shandilya.? '

Comments