Mamata Banerjee called me and asked for help for the election, a sensational claim by the BJP leader


Calcutta, Ta. 27. Saturday, March 2021

A BJP leader has made a sensational claim amid the ongoing first phase of polls in West Bengal.

"TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee herself called me and asked for help to win," said Nandigram BJP leader Pralay Pal. I got a call from Mamata Banerjee on Saturday morning. He wanted me to work for him but I have long been associated with Shubhendu Adhikari (who is the BJP candidate against Mamata Banerjee) and his family. Now I am working for the BJP.

Pralay Pal says that when the Left parties were in power, the official family stood with the people to save Nandigram from the atrocities of the Left. I have never gone against this family.

"I told Mamata Banerjee that the TMC had never given their due to the locals of Nandigram," Pale said. I will work hard for Shubhendu Adhikari to win the Nandigram seat.

Meanwhile, BJP leader Amit Malviya said that Pralay Pal is the vice-president of Nandigram district. He too was humiliated in the TMC. Certainly Mamata Banerjee is losing the election from Nandigram.

Comments