I don't do so much propaganda even for CM, glamorous MP and actress Nusrat Jahan lost her temper


Calcutta, Ta. 29. Monday, March, 2021

The TMC has also fielded its MP, actress and star campaigner Nusrat Jahan in the ongoing campaign for the West Bengal Assembly elections.

However, during the road show, Nusrat's mind went blank and this video of him is going viral. In this video, Nusrat is heard saying, "I have been preaching for more than an hour. I don't even do that much preaching for the CM."

Although it is not clear where and when this video is from, the BJP has satirized it and along with sharing the video ... I have also repeated the words that I do not campaign for the CM for more than an hour.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page