The agitation cannot be crushed by atrocities: Meghalaya governor warns


New delhi date. Sunday, January 31, 2021

Even the BJP leaders themselves have started speaking in favor of the farmers regarding the central government's black laws on agriculture. Satyapal Malik, who was made governor by a BJP politician, recently called on the government to end the peasant movement.

"I myself came into politics through the peasant movement so I know what the problem of farmers is," he said. He said the solution to the problem would be in the interest of the country. I urge the Central Government to understand the concerns of the farmers and address them as soon as possible.

Both sides should negotiate responsibly. 'I saw that most of the farmers were protesting peacefully. "I urge the farmers' leaders to talk to the government," he said.

He warned that no movement in the world could be crushed. The agitators in particular should not be harassed by atrocities. Repressive policies do not solve the problem, but exacerbate it.

Comments