I ran away with the sheet, I didn't even remember to pick up the phone, the earthquake was so powerful: Omar Abdullah

New delhi date. 13 February 2021, Saturday

An earthquake shook Tajikistan on Friday night, shaking parts of northern India, including the capital Delhi. The epicenter was reported at a depth of 19 km in Amritsar, Punjab. However, the department later issued a revised statement confirming that the quake actually occurred in Tajikistan.

On the quake, National Conference leader Omar Abdullah tweeted, "Srinagar has not had such a powerful shock since the 2005 earthquake that forced me to leave my home." I took the sheet and ran. I don't even remember taking the phone with me. So couldn’t tweet ‘earthquake’ when the shock was coming.

At 10.34 pm last night, an earthquake shook several parts of northern India. Its intensity was recorded as 6.3. No casualties were reported due to the quake. The quake affected several places, including the capital Delhi, and people rushed out of their homes.

Comments