PM Modi wants to hand over farming to his friends by ruining farmers: Rahul Gandhi

New Delhi, dated 19 January 2021, Tuesday

Former Congress president Rahul Gandhi today presented his views on the Koro crisis and the peasant movement at a press conference.

"The new agricultural laws will ruin the farmers and I will continue to oppose this law. I will not answer the questions of BJP president JP Nadda. I am here to answer the questions of the farmers and the people of the country," he said.

Rahul Gandhi said that Modi is working to eradicate the farmers of the country in phases. He will not only stop at the three laws but in the end he will stop by eradicating the farmers. Even if it is done, I will continue to fight for the truth. I am not afraid of PM Modi or BJP. These people cannot touch me but can shoot me. They also want to exhaust the farmers but they cannot fool the farmers.

Rahul Gandhi has also been attacking the government over the corona vaccine and China's setting up of a village on India's border, and today he presented his views.

He also said yesterday that PM Modi was clearing the capital of farmers and forgiving the debts of thousands of crores of rupees of friends wearing their suit shoes.

Comments