I am ready to withdraw new agricultural laws if anyone explains the damage to me: PM Modi

New Delhi, 20 January 2021, Wednesday

PM Modi met members of the church delegation on Tuesday and said, "The new agricultural law is in the interest of the farmers but the critics have not studied the law. If anyone can explain to me the harm caused by the new law, I will withdraw the law." Can think.

A delegation of top clerics from various churches of the country had appealed to PM Modi to withdraw the new agricultural laws. In response, PM Modi said, "All the three laws are in the interest of farmers. My concern is that no law is being studied and only the farmers' movement People need to study the bill. If anyone tells me about the damage it will do, I will reconsider.

According to religious leaders, PM Modi also said that it was wrong to say that the government did not hold any talks before approving the law. There was a lot of discussion before the new agriculture law, a number of informal meetings were held and then the law was put up for approval.


Comments