The Bowl singer who froze Amit Shah turned around, the Home Minister did not help me


- Mamata will join Banerjee's rally

Kolkata, Thursday, December 24, 2020

"I am going to attend Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's rally on December 29," said Vasudev Das Baul, a Baul singer from West Bengal's Virbhum district.

Das had a meal there when the Union Home Minister recently visited Virbhum district. The BJP gave tremendous publicity to this incident. But then things changed. "I have not kept my promise and I have not received any help from the Union Home Minister," Das said. I am now scheduled to attend a rally organized by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on December 29.

He claimed that the BJP had promised to provide financial assistance to Amit Shah during his visit. But that promise has not been kept. On the other hand, Trinamool Congress president Anuvrat Mandal of Virbhum district assured me of financial assistance from the state government.

Sitting next to Anuvrat Mandal, Das said that Amit Shahaji is a very big man. I wanted to talk to him about the plight of the bowlers and find out what the central government can do for the bowlers. I can't afford my daughter's higher education. I also wanted to talk to him about it. My daughter recently m. a. Passed. He fed us there, listened to bowl songs but I didn't get a chance to talk to Amit Shahaji.

Comments