Sujata, wife of BJP MP Soumitra Khan, has joined the Trinamool Congress


No one is as popular in West Bengal as Mamta Didi: Sujata

Kolkata, Ta. Monday, December 21, 2020

Sujata Khan, the wife of BJP MP Soumitra Khan, has joined the Trinamool Congress, which has caused a stir in West Bengal politics. The BJP MP had said in a press conference that he would soon divorce his wife who joined the TMC.

Sujata Khan, wife of West Bengal BJP's youth front president and Bishunpur MP Saumitra Khan, joined the Trinamool Congress. Sujata Mandal Khan got the party membership in the presence of senior Trinamool Congress leaders. At that time, Sujata said that I did not get respect in BJP, so I joined TMC. Even so, no one is as popular in West Bengal as Mamata Didi.

Husband Soumitra Khan was offended by his wife's move. Soumitra Khan publicly expressed displeasure saying that Sujata needed to talk at home once. He has broken off a 10-year relationship for politics.

Now that Sujata has joined TMC, I will divorce her. Our relationship ended as soon as he joined TMS. With tears in his eyes, Soumitra expressed his displeasure over his wife's move and said that he would now work harder to lead the BJP to victory.

Sujata also reacted to the issue of her husband asking for a divorce. "Politics and home are two different things," Sujata said. My husband should not combine the two, but if he wants to take such a step, I will leave it to him.

One day they will surely realize that what I did was right. "I want to breathe openly and the BJP did not have such an atmosphere," Sujata added. I will now work hard for TMC in the company of my dear sister.

Comments