Grocery bill goes up as daughter's boyfriend stays with us during lockdown: Obama


Washington, Ta. 19. Saturday, December, 2020

Former US President Barack Obama has made an interesting revelation that during the lockdown, my daughter's boyfriend was quarantined in our house and because of this my household grocery bill increased by 30 percent.

"My daughter Malia's boyfriend stayed with us in the early stages because of the lockdown," Obama said on an online show.

Let's say that Malia is Obama's eldest daughter and she is 22 years old. Her boyfriend's name is Rory Farquharson. Obama said that there was a lot of talk about his visa. So I didn't like him but he is a very good person.

"During the quarantine period, I had a good time with my two daughters, Malia, Sasha and Rory," Obama said. I taught them to play card games. However, Rory's diet was different from that of my two daughters. It increased my grocery bill by 30%.

Rory and Malia met in 2017 while studying at Harvard University. They have been in a relationship ever since.

Comments