Trump finally agrees: If I lose, I will leave the White House, but I will keep talking about fraud


-I will accept defeat if Biden wins the electoral votes

Washington Friday, November 27, 2020

US President Donald Trump finally admitted on Thursday that he would leave the White House if he lost. However, he sang the old anthem of scam in his vote count.

"If Biden wins the electoral vote, I will accept defeat and leave the White House," Trump said. However, he did not specify whether he would attend Biden's swearing-in ceremony.

In light of all this, it is clear that Trump has not yet fully conceded defeat. Trump is unwilling to believe that Biden received 80 million votes. Trump once again expressed suspicion that the vote count was rigged.

Speaking to the media for the first time since the election, he said that the counting of votes had gone awry and the results were not easy to accept. Asked if he would leave the White House for a peaceful transfer of power, Trump said he would leave the White House if the Electoral College declared Bid the winner. However he added that winning the election would be a big mistake for Biden.

During the conversation with the media, Trump was repeatedly angry. When a reporter asked why you are not accepting the results, an angry Trump said, "I am the president of this country." Don't talk to me like this.


Comments