If all people are terrorists, is it only the real Hindustani with BJP ?: Mehbooba Mufti

New delhi date. Sunday, November 29, 2020

Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir and PDP President Mehbooba Mufti has made a big statement on the much talked about Roshni scam in the region. On Sunday, he said, Roshan had a plan but it is now being presented as a scam.

"Ever since we decided to participate in the district development council elections, we have been getting more and more annoyed," he said. PAGD candidates are being banned. He is not being allowed to go out for election campaign. How can our candidates contest the elections?

Targeting the BJP, Mehbooba said he called Muslims Pakistanis, chiefs Khalistanis, social activists urban Naxals and students piecemeal gangs and traitors. I don't understand that if all are terrorists then who is Hindustani in this country? Only BJP workers?

Problems will remain until the Kashmir issue is resolved. This problem will continue until the government re-enacts Article 370. The minister will keep coming and going. Just holding such a general election is not a compromise.

Mehbooba alleged that he was now targeting me. They want to ban my party because I raise my voice. I am constantly being told that the discussion on Article 370 has started since I was released. What can I do about it? "I think the BJP wants to set up a system of its own," Mehbooba said. Where there is no place for democracy.

Comments