I will not be a divider but a president who will keep America united: Biden's pledge

Washington, November 8, 2020, Sunday

Democratic candidate and future US President Joe Biden, who won the US election, addressed the nation after winning the election.

"I am determined to be president who will work to unite people, not to divide people. As president, I will not discriminate between Democratic-ruled states and Republican-ruled states," Biden told reporters. It's time to dump her and move on.

"The American people have given a very clear victory. This victory is for the people. We have won the presidency for the most votes in American history," he said.

"I pledge to keep America one. I see America as the United States of America. I understand the frustration of all of you who voted for President Trump. Let's give each other a chance now," said Biden, who received 74 million votes. Let us reduce our anger and listen to each other. I am proud to have seen the diversity of the world's oldest democracy, on the strength of which we have won this victory.


Comments