Bihar has got into the habit of living in poverty, thought that Pushpam Priya erupted after the defeat in the election


Patna, Ta. 12 November 2020, Thursday

Pushpam Priya's party has faced defeat in the Bihar Assembly. Pushpam Priya, who is contesting from Bihar by showing her face as CM, had contested two seats in which she suffered a crushing defeat. In this case he also targeted the EVM. You said the EVM has been hacked.

He made a post on Facebook about his defeat. "The way I studied in London was to create institutions in Bihar to educate people," he said. Which will no longer be possible by losing the election. My sympathy connects millions of my activists. Nowadays people celebrate in the dark in a dark city and clap for the four kings.

I came to Bihar with a hope that I would change the lives of Biharis. I left everything at a very young age and chose this thorny path. My dream was to lift Bihar out of poverty. To give a dignified life to the people of Bihar to which they are entitled. But after the election defeat, this dream remained unfulfilled. The revolution of change in 2020 failed.

Today the darkness is intact and you don't know what 5 years, maybe 30 years after that your whole life will remain dark. You know better than I do. Today they have defeated us by cheating. I have two options. He has played a big game that is hard to believe. I will fight against them for you but now there is nothing left to fight, neither do I have the money to fight nor trust you and leave the other Bihar in this mud. The decision is a little difficult.

Comments