A young man from Hyderabad was murdered in America, his body was found outside his house


- Wife seeks help from Modi government to go to America

Georgia (USA) Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Muhammad Arif Mohiuddin, a 37-year-old native of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, was killed in Georgia, USA.

Arif, who runs a grocery store in Georgia, was found dead outside his home. He was stabbed to death.

His wife Mehnaz Fatima had sought the help of the central government to go to America to bury her husband. Arif has lived in Georgia for the past ten years. Mehnaz requested the Modi government to arrange for me and my father to go to America immediately on an emergency visa so that we could bury my husband.

CCTV of the grocery store showed several people, including a store employee, walking into the store. There were also attackers. "I called Arif at nine o'clock on Sunday night," Fatima said. "I'll call you back in half an hour," he said. But his phone did not ring. I then found out through my Nand that my husband had been stabbed to death.

Arif's body is currently in a Georgia hospital. No relatives are present. Ullah Khan, spokesperson of the Telangana party Majlis Bachao Tehreek, wrote a letter to the Modi government and the Indian ambassador to the US requesting help to Arif's family.

Comments