The military chief cannot take any action without asking me: Imran Khan


-Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan brags

-In fact, there are rumors that he will lose power

Islamabad on Friday, October 2, 2020

Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan has claimed that if any military had attacked Chief Kargil during his tenure, I would have demanded his resignation.

Imran Khan was speaking in an interview to a TV channel. He boasted that neither the Pakistani military chief nor the ISI chief could ask me to resign. Let me ask for the resignation of such a person.

However, there are rumors circulating in Pakistan these days that Imran Khan's plot will be foiled at any moment.

Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, who has been declared a fugitive by a Pakistani court, wanted to take over the Pakistani army, which has led to a rift in his relationship with the army. My relationship with the army is harmonious.

Former ISI chief Zahirul Islam, meanwhile, claimed that he had asked Nawaz Sharif to resign. Asked about this, Imran Khan said that an ISI chief could dare to say so to the Prime Minister. If anyone tells me this, I will ask him to resign. I am a democratically elected Prime Minister. No one has made me the chief minister, who can dare to ask me to resign.


Comments