Nitish Kumar's announcement to give reserves in proportion to the population


- New move when Bihar Assembly elections have started

- I have argued that this is a permanent idea

Patna 30th October 2020 Friday

Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had announced that he would give reservations in proportion to the population, even though the Assembly elections had already begun. I will give reserves based on the total population of each caste

He claimed that this was a permanent idea for me. Only the majority can get the power to implement it, so far I have not been able to implement it. Political parties were making various moves to capture the Bihar assembly. Someone promised to give jobs to one million unemployed while someone promised to give free corona vaccine to all.

Speaking at a rally in Valmiki Nagar, Nitish Kumar said, "I have been working hard for years to get reservations for the people of the Tharu community." These efforts have been going on since I was the Railway Minister in Atal Bihari Vajpayee's government. I can realize this idea if I get enough majority. Thus he circled the elbows of the voters of the Valmiki community to vote for me.


Comments