The husband left the body after his wife's death, saying, "I will not let you go alone."


New York, Ta. Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A daughter shared her parents' love story on New York's popular Facebook page Humans of New York. According to the story told by the daughter, there was so much love between the two that after the death of the sick wife, the husband also died in bereavement.

According to a story shared on the Facebook page Humans of New York, there was a love affair between an Indian-origin couple living in New York. Husband tells wife suffering from brain tumor: Don't leave me alone I'll come along too. That is exactly what happened. Within a few days of his wife's death, her husband died.

The daughter told the story something like this: 'My dad was a very loving person. Even my mom did everything for the dead all her life. It was also prepared in a way that my dad liked. My Dad also loved my mom immensely.

When my dad came from the office he would kiss all five of us sisters on the forehead affectionately, but the first kiss was believing me. Because that was his first love. When we went on a family tour, I used to listen to my dead mom singing Bollywood songs. Always, every now and then I would try my best to keep my mom happy.

When my mother got sick and was diagnosed with a brain tumor, my dad would sit holding her hand all day. Mom underwent surgery, but after each operation, her condition worsened.

Listening to Dead Mom reading a religious book. The health was getting very bad and then one day Dead said: I will not let you go alone. I'm coming along too. He did not speak to anyone for two days after Mom's death. He was missing and on the third day his health suddenly deteriorated.

He left the body before receiving treatment by calling an ambulance. My mom-dad loved each other so much. Lived together and left the world at the same time 'This sentimental story has received numerous likes. A number of comments are being made. The story went viral in America. Thousands of people have shared that story.

Comments