Remove Amit Malviya in 24 hours or else, MP Subramanian Swamy opened a front against the party


- Amit Malviya is the head of BJP's IT cell

New Delhi, 9 September 2020, Wednesday

BJP MP Subramaniam Swamy, while opening a new front against the party leadership, threatened to remove Amit Malviya, the party's IT cell chief, within 24 hours or else I would understand that the party did not want to save me. Since there is no other arrangement in the party, I have to defend myself.

Swamy wrote the threat on Twitter this morning. Thus, he had opened a front against Amit Malviya since Tuesday. He had earlier attacked the BJP's IT wing more than once. He alleged that some members of the IT cell were attacking me by creating bogus IDs. Now it is not my responsibility if my fans attack on my behalf by creating bogus IDs in that way.

In fact, Subramaniam Swamy was in the BJP and despite being a BJP MP, he was constantly attacking the BJP. Some of his statements were becoming derogatory for the party. Some of the statements were becoming a source of trouble for the party. However, the party leadership signed him. Even though it was becoming like an inevitable evil, the BJP leadership did not take direct action against it. So Swami Manfave was doing so.

Swamy also alleged that the BJP's IT wing, led by Amit Malviya, was constantly trolling me. The party leadership should stop it.


Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page