Goa CM Pramod Sawant's Corona report positive

Panaji, Ta. 2 September 2020, Wednesday

The number of corona patients in the country is around 4 million and many VVIPs have been infected with corona. Goa CM Pramod Sawant's Korona report has also come positive. They are asymmetrical and are currently home quarantine. Everyone they come in contact with has been instructed to become a home quarantine.

CM Pramod Sawant said in a tweet, "I want to inform everyone that my corona report has come positive." I am asymmetrical and that is why I am a home quarantine. I will do my chores from home. Those who have come in contact with me need to take the necessary precautions.



Earlier on Tuesday, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar's Corona report came back positive. CM Khattar underwent a second test last Sunday over Koro's transition. Once again his report came back positive. However he had to stay at Medanta Hospital for several days for treatment.

Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar was admitted to Medanta in Gurugram on August 25 due to corona. Given his age, he was admitted to Medanta Hospital on August 25 at 2:30 p.m. He has diabetes. He was diagnosed with Corona on August 24.


Comments