Alien was shot dead outside a U.S. airbase in 1978

Washington, September 22, 2020, Tuesday

Debates over the existence of aliens have been going on for years. Now, a former U.S. Air Force official has claimed that an alien from space near a U.S. airbase was shot dead in 1978.

"On January 18, 1978, I was preparing an intelligence report in the office," George Filler, an official, told the reporter. When a young man came running, his face turned pale. He told me that an alien had been shot at the end of the runway at the airport. When I asked him what country he came from, he said the alien came from space.

According to Major Filler, his spaceship was flying strangely poorly after the incident. He was shot by a police officer. The police officer was patrolling outside the base. He tried to flee when police spotted him. Alien's body was later taken to another Air Force base. The government refused me when I expressed my desire to make a record of this incident.


Comments