If my government wants to overthrow, then shout, then I see: Uddhav's aggression


Maharashtra, Ta. 26 July 2020, Sunday

In an interview amidst the ongoing political crisis in Rajasthan, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray threatened to see who would overthrow his government, "I will see later." He recently called for a government with the question of who to wait for. He further said that the government is a three-wheeler but it is a vehicle for the poor. However, the steering wheel is in my (Uddhav Thackeray's) hands. If I have to choose between a bullet train or a rickshaw, I will choose a rickshaw.

Uddhav Thackeray said, "I will stand with the poor." I do not change my role. Let no one think that now that I have become the Chief Minister I will stand behind the bullet train. Talking to Shiv Sena spokesperson Saamna, the Maharashtra chief minister said, "Maharashtra's economy has faltered but we will find a way out."

In response to the question of whether Operation Lotus will be successful in Maharashtra, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra challenged to see. Thackeray said, 'How do I make predictions? You try. Try pairing. An important point is to show any Leader of the Opposition who has gone to another party and reached the highest position, has become the Chief Minister.

Chief Minister Uddhav asked what is not found in your party that you go to another party. There are such examples in many places, he said. Everyone has adopted a 'use and throw away' policy behind such sabotage.

On the allegation of a three-wheeled government, the Maharashtra Chief Minister said, "The government is three-wheeled but it is a vehicle for the poor." All I can say is that as the Chief Minister, I will make all-round development. People are with me until it's unanimous so I'm not going to bring a bullet train. That's why three wheels are three wheels. It moves in one direction, doesn't it? So do you have a stomach ache?

Chief Minister Uddhav asked how many wheels are there in the center? We have a government of these three parties. Show how many parties have a government at the center? The last time I went to the NDA meeting there were 30-35 wheels, meaning there was a train.

Comments