Even if political life comes to an end, I will not be wrong on Chinese infiltration issue: Rahul


New delhi date. 27 July 2020, Monday

Since the beginning of the border dispute with China, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has been besieging the Center on this issue. Rahul Gandhi today, Monday, once again surrounded the government by sharing the front of his video series. He said he would not lie about Chinese infiltration, even if his political career did not end.

At the same time, Rahul Gandhi said that there are no patriots who deny the infiltration of Chinese troops into the Indian border and speak falsely on the subject. In a video, Rahul Gandhi said, "As an Indian, my first priority is the country and its people. What do you think of those who say that your questions to the Prime Minister on the China issue are weakening India? It is quite clear that the Chinese have infiltrated our territory. This annoys me. It makes my blood boil. How did another country invade our territory? '

"Now, as a politician, you want me to remain silent and not lie to my people," he said. I have seen satellite images. I have had conversations with ex-military personnel. If you want me to lie that the Chinese have not invaded this country, I am not wrong. Let me make it clear that I am not able to do that. Then even if my whole future sinks but I can't speak wrong.

Rahul Gandhi, who has been raising the issue of Chinese infiltration for the past several weeks, has claimed, "I believe that those people who are lying about the Chinese infiltrating our country are not nationalists." In my opinion, those who lie and say that the Chinese have not invaded India are not patriots. '

Rahul Gandhi further said, "Let me make it clear that I am not worried, even if it has to pay a political price." I don't worry, even if my political life is over. As far as the Indian territory is concerned, I will only speak the truth about it.

Tensions at the LAC in Ladakh have been high for the past several weeks. Talks have been held between the two countries at various stages and China has agreed to withdraw its troops but a stalemate is still reported in some areas, according to a report.

Comments