Three days 1400 km scooty brought mother to son safe home


- Telangana school headmaster Razia Begum also runs scooty at night, reaching a trapped son in Andhra Pradesh

- The roads were sunk, I was terrified at night but reaching for my son was important to me: Razia

Hyderabad, Ta. ૧૦

It is said that after the outbreak of Corona virus, the government had declared a lockdown after thousands of people from all over the village had been arrested and thousands of people were also trapped in Telangana by a mother and why the mother had to bring her son back home since the railway bus was closed. Was worried. However, without any fear of any challenge, he got away with the scooty he had and traveled 5 km and brought his son to his home safely.

Razia Begum, a 3-year-old woman, lives in Telangana and her son was trapped in a lockdown several km away from home in neighboring Andhra Pradesh. Razia ran scooty from Telangana without any worry and at the end of the day, she reached her son. In a conversation with the media about this later, Razia said that the journey up to such a km on a vehicle like a small two-wheeler scooty was very dangerous and intense as a woman. With the permission of the local police, I left on Monday morning with my scooty.

Razia said, "I went to Scooty alone on Monday and returned with my son on Wednesday. However, my journey at night was very intimidating as I was alone and the road was very empty and there was no vehicle or people on our way. I had some bread with me that I was used to eating along the way. Razia is the headmaster of a government school in Nizamabad, 5 km away from Hyderabad. Razia said my son had gone to neighboring Andhra Pradesh but he was trapped there after the lockdown was announced. Although Razia said another son of mine was at home but I did not send him as the police would suspect that my son had left for Scooty for fun and I was leaving. On April 5, Razia began her journey.

Comments