Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to follow the times!


Mumbai, 06.06 March 2020, Friday

Not that Kareena Kapoor is the most celebrity star of today, but for the last time she has taken the stance of staying away from social media and for whatever reason, Kareena herself has admitted that I find this virtual world dreadful ... ' It is not known why, but it is true that this actress has boldly decided to lean on social media and to this day she has her account It opened on, of course, the fans and the fans will like it too because now they can talk openly, in the heart with his actress. Why did Kareena Kapoor make this change in her heart? Are you not surprised? "I firmly believe in not being pessimistic." - The answer is, Kareena Kapoor's 'Instagram world' seemed awful to me because I had a habit of "liking" my photo or whatever details I had in my life. Is not But now I feel like I should go on time. '

The personal account that Kareena Kapoor has opened is @kareenakapoorkhan. His account was previously handled by his manager and it had 7,000 followers.

Comments