How do you fast in Navratri? PM Modi's answer to the question of countrymen

New Delhi, Mar 29, 2020, Sunday

PM Modi spoke to the countrymen today at a Mann Ki Baat program amidst a nationwide lockdown due to corona.

Most of Modi's talk was focused on Corona. However, the countrymen took the opportunity to ask PM Modi some personal questions.

Shashi, who lives in Rudki, Maharashtra, asked questions related to fitness and fasting in Navratri. As everyone knows, PM Modi fasts nine days a week during Navratri.

Although PM Modi did not give a straight answer, it did say that this was a matter between me and the strength of devotion.

Talking about spending time in the lockdown, Modi said that it was time to talk to himself. You enter in. This is a good time.

Regarding fitness, he said that if we talk about fitness here, the talk will be prolonged. I will post fitness related videos on social media. I am not a yoga trainer but I do yoga regularly and I am benefiting from it.


Comments