Guests are still not forgotten, Trump recalled one million people in the motorway

New delhi date. 1. March 2020 Sunday

Even after reaching the United States, President Donald Trump is remembering the swagger in India.

Trump addressed a rally in the state of North Carolina on Saturday, saying that PM Modi is a great man and he loves his people.

Trump said that after the tour to India, I was no longer excited about the crowds. There were about 15000 people in the rally. After that, Trump said, I do not like to tell you, but there were over one lakh capacity stadiums in India and full of men. PM Modi was with me. He is a very good person.

"There is a crowd here," he said, "but I'm back from a place where a million people had gathered. In these circumstances, I am not excited to see 15,000 people here." Let me tell you that the people of India have a lot of love. I like this crowd and I also love the Indian crowd. He has a great leader and a great love for America.

Comments