Farooq Abdullah was released from detention because of my claim to the East Row Chief

Srinagar, Ta: March 15, 2020, Sunday

Former CM of Jammu and Kashmir and former National Conference party leader Farrukh Abdullah have made a surprising claim to AS Dulat, the former chief of Indian intelligence agency Row.

Dulatanu says that Farooq Abdullah has been released from detention because of me. If I met Farooq himself and then the central government decided to release him. In my interview with Farooq, he said that my son and I were not against the country at all.

Dulat said, "I was on a special mission when I visited Kashmir recently. As part of this I met Farooq and informed him about Ajit Doval and PMO. When I met him, he was feeling very tired and his health was not good. However, he told me that my commitment was to India.

Dulat is considered to be an informant of Kashmir affairs. It is worth mentioning that the government has released two days ago after keeping Farooq Abdullah under detention for seven months.



Comments