Trump reiterated in Las Vegas, "I am number one on Facebook, Modi number two.

Washington, Ta. February 21, 2020, Friday

In the US, President Donald Trump is referring to his upcoming India trip wherever he goes.

While addressing an event in Las Vegas, Trump again compared himself and PM Modi's number of followers on Facebook and said, "I am number one." He said I was going to India next week.

He said that as India's population is 1.5 billion, PM Modi has naturally increased the number of followers on Facebook. But they are in second place. You know who is number one, you may not believe it, but first I am. I have been given this information by Mark Zuckerberg.

It is worth mentioning that, on Facebook, PM Modi's 4.40 crore and Trump's 2.70 million people follow. However, Trump recently claimed that I was number one on Facebook and Modi number two.

Trump has tried to justify his claim by comparing the populations of America and India.


Comments