Rakulpreet Singh's decision to become a vegetarian suddenly: the actress was completely vegetarian.


Mumbai, Ta: 16 Feb 2020 Sunday

Often, a decision is made only to be taken aback, which is to be followed throughout life. Rakul Preet Singh has also decided to become a lifelong vegetarian. "I had no pre-plan for this. All of a sudden I wanted to become a vegetarian," Rakul said.

"I was completely carnivorous. Without it I would not be able to walk. My daily diet consisted of eggs and meat. However, one day, I became a vegetarian. This was an instant decision. Now I find myself feeling very relaxed and refreshed.

Our business has travels, so getting vegetarian food in any place and city is often a hassle. In Mumbai, a vegetarian diet as well as a vegetarian shake are easily available. But when there is such a problem abroad, the team of the movie is making fruits and vegetables, lentils and rice as well as mostly crisp for vegetarians like us. Rakul further said that we eat ghee for flavoring.

Comments