Irrfan Khan again overthrown by cancer: shared an emotional video


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta: 12 Feb 2020, Wednesday

The first look of Irrfan Khan's upcoming film 'English Medium' has just arrived. With which he has also released an emotive message.

Radhika Madan is seen with Irrfan in this poster. The trailer for the film is set to release on February 3. Irfan is saying in the video, "Hello, brothers and sisters, hello, I am speaking Irfan. Today I am with you and not me, but I am excited for my film English Medium. But there are unwanted guests in my body. I do not know how long it will be. But I have no escape except to be positive. This movie of mine will make you laugh and cry too, "

Irfan has been struggling with cancer for the past two years. His health has deteriorated again.

Comments