Another complaint of sexual exploitation against Bishop Mulkakal in Kerala


Thiruvananthapuram, Ta. February 22, 2020, Saturday

Another man was accused of sexual exploitation against Roman Catholic Bishop Franco Mulcal. Police sources said one more nun was accused of sexual exploitation against the bishop. Nune made his statement to the police. The nun is a witness in the ongoing rape case against Mulkal. This nun is the 14th to testify against Mulkal.

He also told police he had sexually assaulted her. The nun said that the bishop was talking to me on the phone. But I was not responding.

I was always quiet, because I was so scared of the bishop '. In September, 2018, Nune made a statement as a witness. He said that I was living inside when the bishop was going to the convent in 2017. At that time they had embraced me.

Comments