This is the first time PM Modi has raised the veil from this mystery attached to Chandrayaan

New Delhi, Jan 20, 2020, Monday

A mystery attached to Chandrayan-2 was shared by PM Modi with students for the first time during the exam ...

PM Modi gave an example of Chandrayaan saying that you were all awake at its launch. Even though you did not contribute to this project, you were all looking intently. There was a wave of disappointment in the country when the landing didn't go as expected. I too was present at Esro that day.

PM Modi said, I tell you a secret thing. Some advised me not to go to Esau. Because there is no guarantee of successful landing of Chandrayaan. What will you do if the landing fails ... then I said, that's why I should go. Scientists told me that day, the landing was not done properly. After that I returned to the hotel at 3 pm to discuss with some scientists.

He said, "I didn't sleep, our team members were going to their room. After half an hour of detour I called all of them and said that we would leave early in the morning but we would be late. I wished to see the scientists again before leaving early in the morning. I told them my words and appreciated their hard work as much as I could. After the spread of this information, the atmosphere in the country changed immediately. You may have seen what happened on TV after that.

PM Modi said, "I mean, failure is only punished by success. Every effort should have enthusiasm." If you plan on staying there after failure, no one can forward you.


Comments