Uddhav Thackeray's reply to BJP in Shiv Sena will never give up


(Special Representative) Mumbai, Ta. December 1, 2019, Sunday

The Shiv Sena has never left Hindutva. Shiv Sena's Hindutva was yesterday, still is today and tomorrow our Hindutva will still be functioning. It is not our chance to give a lie and then to go back to it.

We promise to abide by our promise once and for the last breath of life, in such words, Maharashtra's new Chief Minister, Uddhav Thackeray, responding to the critics in a speech addressed to a new Opposition leader, Devendra Fadnavis, in the Legislative Assembly today.

Uddhav said that the friends who were there yesterday are sitting in opposition and those who have opposed us till now have become friends. I never said I would come here. It's my luck that I'm here. Had I been with friends for 25/30 years, I would have watched today's assembly proceedings at home and watching TV. But this is all a game of luck.

I want to give justice to all the farmers of Maharashtra. The example of farmers is to set a 7/12 example. We have been in the government of Devendra Fadnavis for the last five years. We have never been a betrayer. Devendra Fadnavis is a good friend of mine and will never interrupt that friendship forever.

If Devendra Fadnavis' biodata came into my hands today, it would not have happened today. Of course, I am not ready to consider Devendra ji as an opposition leader, I will call him a responsible leader, '' Uddhav Thackeray explained.

Addressing opposition leader Devendra Fadnavis, Uddhavji whenever you call, I am always ready to support the government for good works. Devendra Fadnavis also congratulated Uddhav Thackeray for saying that I could not congratulate you yesterday for some reasons, but today I congratulate you for being the Chief Minister.

I am the sea, come back: Fadnavis

Leader of Opposition Devendra Fadnavis talked about returning to power in the Shayara estimation during a debate on the trust vote in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly on Sunday. Fadnavis said on Sunday that he does not know when he will return, but will be back. Warning the Uddhav government, Fadnavis said in the estimation of Shira, 'My land will be voted down, I will return to the sea.'

Comments