Threatened to kill former cricketer and BJP MP Gautam Gambhir

New delhi date. 21. December, 2019

Amid protests over the Citizenship Bill, BJP's Delhi MP and former cricketer Gautam Gambhir has been threatened with death.

Gambhir has informed the police by writing this issue letter. In which, Gambhir said, a phone call from an international number threatened to kill me and my family.

May my complaint be lodged and my family provided security in this regard. Gambhirinu said that it was only because of the threat from the international call that I informed the police and demanded security.

Get every important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

It is worth mentioning that this phone call to Gambhir came two days ago. Even when there are demonstrations against the citizenship bill in Delhi, the threat posed by Gambhir may also be related to this demonstration.

Comments